• Kindergarten Enrollment

  •  Existing Wake County Student






    New Wake County Residents

  • How to Transfer Schools for Already Enrolled Students in the Wake County Public School System

    If your student is already enrolled in a Wake County Public School,  you will need to follow the Transfer Request process which will be completed by your current school.   

    You will be asked to choose if your student will remain at the current school to finish the school year -or- if your student will be moved during the school year. 

    Please call your current school to complete this request.  

    Once you have completed the address change at the current school you can email the Laurel Park Elementary data manager, Elana Murray at emurray3@wcpss.net,  to confirm your student is on the waitlist.