How To Access My NC Check-In at Home
** You must have a WCPSS device
Use this video and the following slide to see how to login for the NC Check In assessment. Student log in codes will be emailed to parents.
NC Check In Directions
- Make sure Chromebooks being used is completely signed out.
- Click on the Apps tab at the bottom left of the Chromebook.
- Select NCTEST.
- Click the top left tab, “NC TEST Login.”
- Fill in the student’s UID# and Access Code (Codes are case sensitive).
- Click Login.
- Students will then click Start to begin NC Check In Assessment.
Note: Students must click End Test button to submit.