Plan B Information
At this time all students who are signed up for Plan B have received their group/cohort information. If you have not heard from transportation or do not know your student's cohort information, please call the school as soon as possible: (919)231-5600.
- While students are virtually learning, they will follow a schedule that includes a combination of live and non-live instruction.
- Teachers will host live instruction via googlemeets.
- Each student will follow their own schedule with included times for watching live instruction from each teacher.
- In addition to live instruction, students will participate in non-live learning and complete online assignments.
- While in the building students will receive live instruction but will also have access to technology in order to complete online assignments
- While in the building students will be expected to wear a mask and maintain school expectations for distance and health compliance
- Students in the classroom will follow the same bell schedule for classes as students who are online
Please click here for the WCPSS calendar for middle school (first semester)
ALL students should log into their wake ID and open their google classroom. Once in google classroom, students should see the invites to their individual classrooms from each teacher.
Please see the bell schedule, below, to begin planning with your student how their day will be organized when they are at home in order for them to be successful.
Please see the bell schedule, below, to begin planning with your student how their day will be organized in order for them to be successful.
RIVER OAKS Plan B Transition REMOTE LEARNING BELL SCHEDULE 2020-2021
Homeroom : 7:30am - 8:00am
1st Period: 8:00 - 8:46am
2nd Period: 8:49am - 9:35am
3rd Period: 9:38am - 10:24am
4th Period: 10:27am - 11:13am
LUNCH: 11:16am - 12:16pm
5th Period: 12:19pm - 1:05pm
6th Period 1:08pm - 1:54pm