Financial Aid Information for Student and Parents
List below are links to six recordings focusing on areas of concern regarding financial aid and the FAFSA for parents and students.
They are short, 3-5 minutes each, and recorded by NC financial aid administrators. There are two choices for accessing, YouTube Channel or the Mapping Your Future web site. Please use whichever works best for you.
Contact your conselor if you have questions.
Mapping Your Future
1) What Happens After the FAFSA is Filed? Link: https://youtu.be/3QOyZ1pAI30
3) Making Changes on the FAFSA; When to contact the financial aid office: Link: https://youtu.be/u53SbiHMkuo
4) What to do when there is a change/loss of income: Link: https://youtu.be/6ZjJ7-sVDvw
5) Verification: What to do if my FAFSA is chosen: Link: https://youtu.be/1gNpa-Rs4HM
6) Student Aid Report – How to Use it: Link: https://youtu.be/Op5nKUVYTPI