Spring 2020 Track and Field
"Leave No One Behind"
Sign-up for Remind Notices: http://remind.com/join/kakaeh
Sign-up to provide Track Meet fruit and hydration drinks here.
If you missed the Parent Meeting, access the meeting notes here.
- Carroll Meet Assignments - Boys - Girls
- Until further notice, we will practice or participate in a track meet (see schedule box to the right) Monday through Thursday.
- Students should ride the activity bus to a drop-off close to home if parents are unable to pick up by 5:15. Access the after school bus routes here.
- Spring 2020 Team list.
- Your coaches are Bruce Bean (email@example.com) and Diane Walters (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Preparation is IMPERATIVE:
Most of our events allow a limited number of participants. Work hard to qualify for your preferred event! Click HERE for a practice plan.
Prepare mentally. We are a TEAM.
- We support each other, cheer each other on, and LEAVE NO ONE BEHIND!
- Bring a positive attitude to each practice and each meet.
Before the first day of tryouts, the following forms should be completed and returned to Coach Bean or Coach Walters and the following requirements must be met. Note that managers will need to submit the Track Athlete Participation Form AND the Emergency Info with Consent to Treat form.
- Track Athlete Participation Form.
- WCPSS Middle School Athletic Participation Form, if not already on file for the 2019-20 school year. All pages (1-5) must be completed in full.
- Emergency Info with Consent to Treat, if not already on file for the 2019-20 school year.
- Athletic Clothing, including shoes, appropriate for the weather.
- Plan to ride the north or south activity bus, or have parents pick-up between 5 and 5:15.
- Academic performance is a priority. To participate on the team, students should be passing all classes. If the student has 2 or more D's, they will be deferred until the grades are improved.
Track Meet Schedule
- 3/4 River Bend @ West Millbrook
- 3/11 West Millbrook @ Carroll
- 3/18 Wakefield @ West Millbrook
- 3/25 West Millbrook @ Durant
- 4/1 Pine Hollow @ West Millbrook
- 4/15 West Millbrook @ East Millbrook
- 4/22 Leesville @ West Millbrook
- 4/29 OPEN
Free Courses - Athletes, Parents & Coaches
The NFHS offers a variety of courses for athletes, coaches, and parents. Several are free, including Concussions and Sportsmanship.
Click here to view the course offerings and sign-up!