Welcome to the Spring 2020 Track and Field Season!
"Leave No One Behind"
Interest Meeting was January 16, 7:50 a.m. in the Media Center. If you missed the meeting, are are interested in trying out, see Coach Bean or Coach Walters ASAP to pick up your forms.
Tryouts: February 12 - 14
Before the first day of tryouts, the following forms should be completed and returned to Coach Bean or Coach Walters. Note that managers will need to submit the Track Athlete Participation Form AND the Emergency Info with Consent to Treat form.
- Track Athlete Participation Form.
- WCPSS Middle School Athletic Participation Form, if not already on file for the 2019-20 school year. All pages (1-5) must be completed in full.
- Emergency Info with Consent to Treat, if not already on file for the 2019-20 school year.
Preparation is IMPERATIVE:
Prepare physically to do your best in tryouts! Click HERE for a practice plan.
Prepare mentally to be a part of a team.
- We support each other, cheer each other on, and LEAVE NO ONE BEHIND!
- At West Millbrook, Track and Field is a TEAM sport!
- Bring a positive attitude to each practice and each meet.