1. "Today you will be taking a reading assessment on the computer. Listen carefully to the instructions and do your best work. Do not just click through the screens. If at any time you need the directions repeated, click the picture of the owl.
2. Do not talk to or disturb your classmates during the assessment.
3. Raise your hand if you have a question, and your teacher will come to you."
After clicking the owl below,
1. Enter your username and password.
2. Check your name and grade at the top of the screen.
3. Put on headphones and adjust them, so they fit comfortably.
4. Click START. Be patient with the instructions!