The application deadline has expired and the waitlist is full.
Broughton High School’s Parking Guidance
- Only SENIORS will be allowed to apply for on-campus parking during the 2022- 2023 school year.
- Applications will be available starting Jul 1, 2022 and will be accepted through Jul 8, 2022.
- Cost: $200 -- Payment options include cash, money order, checks (payable to Broughton High School) as well as the Online School Payment (for an additional convenience fee).
- The final selection of parking spaces will be a random draw, to include the PIT.
- Once the application has been submitted, and all payments have been collected, students will be notified of their parking location for the 2022-23 school year.
- Final parking assignments will be shared with students by Friday, July 22.
- Students with a paid parking permit should be prepared to present their driver’s license and proof of car registration.
*Once all spots have been filled, the application will stop accepting responses.
If you have any questions/concerns please reach out to Ms. Martin Harris, firstname.lastname@example.org