Think Tank Tuesday - (Postponed due to the COVID-19 school building closure until further notice)
What is it?
Quiet time to work on homework, make-up work, projects, research, get academic support, or get computer access
When and Where is it?
Starting September 19th most Tuesdays in the Media Center – 3:40-4:45 p.m.
What am I expected to do?
- Arrive immediately to Media Center at 3:40 p.m. Late arrivals will not be allowed to stay
- Have pass completed by teacher and sign in as soon as you enter the Media Center
- Bring all necessary materials
- Work quietly the entire time; bring a book to read once all assignments are complete
- Computer use is for research and assignments ONLY; must be indicated on your pass
- No texting or cell phone use without teacher permission
- Obey all school and Media Center rules
- Take the activity bus home or have your ride at the school no later than 4:45
- If you need to leave earlier, your ride will need to come into the media
center to sign you out.
The activity bus will be available to take you to an express stop if someone cannot pick you up.
Failure to follow these rules will result in the following consequences:
- 1st Offense: Warning/Parent Contact
- 2nd Offense: Referral to an Administrator