Students will need the following for BYOD:
1. An Internet-capable device...while laptops are preferred, netbooks, iPads, tablets, and smartphones are acceptable as well, so choose the device that works best for you. If you don't have a device available, your teacher may loan you a school-owned device for the duration of the class, or you may work with a group.
2. Access to the school's wireless network...a special network for BYOD is accessible at school.
3. Their WCPSS Google account (through WakeID) which includes Google Drive to store documents...WCPSS emails, Google accounts, and access to Google Apps for Education are provided by the county for every student.
4. A bag, sleeve, or cover to protect their device...please remember you are responsible for your device while using it on school campus.
5. A signed RHS BYOD Agreement on file