- Qualifying tests, given to all students through Social Studies classes, will be completed no later than December 17.
- Students with the top scores on the qualifying test will be notified around December 19.
- School final competition will be held on January 10, 2019 -- 8:30 a.m. Parents and other supporters are welcome to attend the Bee. (No recording allowed)
- Students may use the links below to prepare for the qualifying test and/or the school competition!
- Visit the Study Corner on the National Geographic website. On this page, you will find:
- GeoBee Daily Quiz (scroll down mid-page)
- Game Apps to download to your device (scroll to bottom of page)
- NC WiseOwl and Wake County Digital Resources have many great paid geography resources that are available to all NC students. See or contact Mrs. Walters for home access information.
- If your parents want to purchase study material for you, click here.