• Kindergarten Registration
    Kindergarten Registration for all children who will turn 5 years of age on or before Aug. 31, 2019 begins December 5. After this date, register at the Ballentine office between 9:30-2:00.
    Download a kindergarten registration form from the wcpss website and complete beforehand.  Click here to access the form. 

    You will need to bring the following documents:
    • Original Birth Certificate
    • Immunization record
    • Parent/Guardian Picture Identification
    • Proof of Residence: Electric, Water or Gas Bill, Lease Agreement or Contract for purchase of a house. 
    Matricula de Jardín
    Matricula de Jardín de la infancia para todos niños que giraran 5 anos de la edad en o antes de 31 de agosto, 2019. 9:30 – 2:00.
    Primero, descargue el formulario de inscriptíon de kindergarten de nuestro sitio web y complételo.  Usted puede encontrar el formulario

    Usted deberá traer los documentos siguientes:
    • Acta de nacimiento original
    • Registro de immunización
    • Su identificación de imagen
    • Prueba de residencia: Eléctrico, el Agua o el Gas Bill, el Acuerdo de Arrendamiento o Contrata para la compra de una casa.
    Also: North Carolina law requires a kindergarten health assessment before a child can enter kindergarten. The law (G.S. 130 A-440a) now allows the health assessment to occur, "no more than 12 months prior to the date of school entry."

    Registration for all other students

    You may register your child at the Ballentine Elementary School Office between 9:30am & 2:00pm, Monday through Thursday. The earlier you register, the better we can plan for Ballentine Elementary students and teachers.

    You must bring the following items in order to register your child:

    1. Parent's/Legal guardian's photo ID
    2. Up-to-date immunization records 
    3. Certified birth certificate (not a mother's copy or hospital certificate) 
    4 . Proof of residence (must be a current public gas, water, or power bill; OR a lease agreement OR a housing contract with appropriate signatures, address of property, and closing date)

    If your child/children are currently enrolled in Wake County Schools, the student records will be forwarded to Ballentine Elementary. If you have had a change of address, please notify the school where your child is currently enrolled.