Request Transcripts


    Transcript Request information:
    Transcripts have been uploaded to PowerSchool, so you can now use to request that transcripts be sent to four year and community colleges in North Carolina. Go to, click on "apply now," and then go to "Transcript Manager." You'll need to make sure your CFNC profile has accurate information including your student ID number. 

    To send transcripts to out-of-state colleges, to scholarship committees, etc., you should continue to use the Wake County Schools online request form that is found at:


    You may request student transcripts and other student records online. Some requests will incur fees. The fee schedule is listed on the start page of the order process.

    The following records may be requested online:

    • Transcripts/Immunizations for current students and alumni.
    • Documents to apply for a new social security card or for DMV.
    • Proof of Graduation documents (if grades are not needed).
    • Central Records does not provide duplicate diplomas.

    After the request has been submitted, if you have a question or concern, please either:

    • Contact Central Records at 919-431-7388 if you graduated or withdrew from WCPSS before July 2013.
    • Contact your high school if you are a current student or a student who has graduated or withdrew after July 2013