Course Registration Information for the 2023-24 School Year
We are excited to welcome the Class of 2027 to the Storm!
Curriculum Night - February 23rd - 6:30 - 8:00 pm
We hope that you will join us on February 23rd for our Curriculum Night Open House. All students, from rising Freshmen to rising Seniors, are encouraged to attend to learn about course offerings for the 2023-2024 school year. Brief curriculum presentations from all core departments will take place on a rotating schedule. In addition, we will also have information sessions on AP Courses and College and Career Promise.
- Full schedule of events for Curriculum Night.
- Links to all Departmental Information for Curriculum Night
Course Registration Schedule for current 9th - 11th grades
Registration for current WSHS students will begin on February 28. Students will attend registration sessions based on their 2nd period class. Please use this link to access the registration schedule.
WCPSS Program Planning Guide
The WCPSS High School Program Planning Guide outlines all high school course offerings. In addition, the guide also contains information on graduation and promotion requirements.
2023-2024 WSHS Course Catalog - This catalog shows all courses offered at WSHS for 2023-24.
2023-24 Course Offerings for all Grade Levels
- WSHS 9th Grade Course Selection Sheet 23-24.Final - Sheet2 (4).pdf
- WSHS 10th Grade Course Selection Sheet 23-24.Final - Sheet3 (1).pdf
- WSHS 11th Grade Course Selection Sheet 23-24.Final - Sheet2 (1).pdf
- WSHS 12th Grade Course Selection Sheet 23-24.Final - Sheet2.pdf
Special Case Registration Forms - The following forms will be used for rising 10th - 12th grade students who are requesting approval for scheduling based on Early Release/Late Arrival (12th only) or College & Career Promise participation (10th - 12th)
- Late Arrival/Early Release Forms (Seniors Only!)
- CCP Early Release (10-12th Only!)
- Early Graduation Forms (January or June)