- NC State University Feed the Pack. Wake STEM Students may use this resource by presenting their NC State Student ID when you check-in. Students may go once a week. Anyone may donate to the pantry. Please check the website for their supply needs.
- Salvation Army Food Pantry
- A Place at the Table- Pay what you can cafe.
- NC State University Wolfpack Styled Professional Clothing Closet. Wake STEM Students may use this resource by presenting their NC State Student ID when you check-in. The Wolfpack Styled Professional Clothing Closet is operated by the NC State Career Development Center and provides students with the professional clothing needed for an interview, a career fair, a conference, or for the first week of work. The attire is generously donated by faculty, staff, alumni, and employers to help students succeed.
- Wake County Health and Human Services offers resources for food, health care, heating & cooling, and additional resources.
- Wake County Community Assistance Resource Guide- This document includes many community resources, such as childcare/youth services, clothing, education/training, employment, financial assistance, food/nutrition assistance, handicapped/disabled services, housing/home ownership, legal aid, medical care, starting a small business, and transportation.
- Wake County Human Community Resource Guide
- North Carolina Drug Card- Discount prescription card.