Naviance Student (Naviance)
Naviance is a web-based portfolio that helps you plan and organize your high school career, as well as keep track of your post-secondary application process.
Naviance allows you to learn about your strengths and reflect on your interests. Assessments provide suggestions on how to apply personality traits and learning styles in class, in addition to helping you discover career options based on your interests and strengths. With this information, you and your counselor will work together to explore and use the different features of Naviance.
In addition to a homepage that provides important news and dates from the Wake STEM ECHS Counseling department, Naviance has four parts: Colleges, Careers, About Me and My Planner.
THE NAVIANCE "HOMEPAGE" OFFERS:
- Messages from counselors
- Links to important websites
- The schedule of colleges visiting Wake STEM ECHS
"COLLEGES" HELPS STUDENTS:
- Search for colleges
- Research colleges
- Compare student GPA/SAT scores to former students’ and college admission statistics
- Create a file of “Schools I’m Thinking About”
- Request Teacher Recommendations
- Search for scholarships
"CAREERS" HELPS STUDENTS:
- Research and explore different jobs
- Take surveys that help match abilities and interests to different careers
- View more than 3,500 career-related videos
"ABOUT ME" HELPS STUDENTS:
- Compile and store previous searches and assessments
- Create a resume
- View SAT/Subject Test and ACT test scores
- View GPA
- Explore learning styles
"MY PLANNER" TAB HELPS STUDENTS:
- Set goals
- Create To Do Lists
Click below to visit your Naviance page.