• Students should send college and high school transcripts when applying for college, scholarships, and/or enrichment programs.


  • Current High School Transcripts

    Current Wake STEM students must email their counselor and request their high school transcripts. 

    Email: Mr. Haymore  Ms. McGrath 

    Cost: Free 


    Alumni High School Transcripts

    Previous students, Alumni, and those seeking graduation verification for employment must request high school transcripts through Wake County Public Schools.

    Link: WCPSS

    Cost: Fees vary (please see site)


  • College Transcripts

     NC State transcripts must be requested online.

    Link: Student Services

    Cost: $17 (additional fees may apply)