Hello families. A few updates and reminders from Phillips HS:
- The first quarter grading period ends on Thursday 10/22. Students please make sure you are working with your teachers to makeup or pull up any grades before Q1 grades get finalized.
- Please remember that Wednesday 10/21 is an Asynchronous Learning day. There will be no live sessions for students. Students need to respond to teachers for attendance and to work on improving or making up any missing work.
- Friday 10/23 is a teacher workday. There will be no school for students on that day.
- Parents - a short family survey will be linked to the email of this message (please click here to take the feedback survey). We would like to get your input on remote learning so far and find out what we can do to support your family through the remote learning period.
- One final emphasis for all students to please make sure you are taking advantage of the teacher office hours daily from 1-2 to get help on assignments. You also have Wednesdays to focus on missing work and improving grades. These are opportunities for you to be sure you are doing well in all classes. We want to make sure all students are in a good position at the end of the semester to earn and accel in all credits taken. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at the school if you need additional support.