Deans of Climate and Culture
"If we don't have the answer, we can put you in contact with someone who does."
Building a network of student support, one family at a time.As the Deans of Climate and Culture, our role is to be the bridge of support for the entire school community to ensure the overall fulfillment and alignment to the school's mission and vision. We support both students and families, in connecting them with school and community supports and resources geared toward overall student success. Feel free to reach out to us with any concerns you may have relating to (but not limited to):
- Organizational skills
- Student Behavioral concerns (motivation, attendance, assignment completion, etc...)
- Questions pertaining to (but not limited to):
- How you and/or your child can become more involved
- What supports are there for families and students
- How to get in contact with SRMHS staff
And more. Feel free to reach out to us for any supports you may be looking for; If we don't have the answer, we can put you in contact with someone who does.
We are available on an as needed basis. Meaning, whatever day and time works best for you, we'll do our best to be as accomidating as possible. All you have to do is:
Complete this Student Support form, and one of us will be in contact with you.