8th Grade Field Trip - Washington, D.C.
- Thursday, September 26th - Parent Information Meeting 6:00 pm in the ARMS Auditorium
- Friday, October 4th - Scholarship request deadline - requests must be made to 8th Grade Assistant Principal, Laura Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Friday, October 11th - Chaperone Google Form must be completed if you are interested in being a chaperone.
- Friday, October 11th - Student and/or Chaperone Deposit Due Date
- Friday, November 15th - WCPSS chaperone registration deadline
- Friday, November 22nd - Student and/or Chaperone Payment Due Date (Installment #1)
- Friday, January 24th - Student and/or Chaperone Payment Due Date (Installment #2)
- Friday, February 28th - Student and/or Chaperone Payment Due Date (Installment #3)
- Friday, March 13th - no refunds can be made after this date.
- Wednesday - Friday, April 1 - 3 - DC Trip!!
- Payments can be made online or by cash/check. All checks must be made out to Alston Ridge Middle School (ARMS).
- The $395 payment can be made in full or in three installment payments. Please see Parent Letter for more details.
- Please read chaperone information flyer carefully.
- If interested in being a chaperone, the Google Form must be completed by Friday, October 11th.
- Completing the Google Form does not guarantee a chaperone spot. Deposits will need to be submitted to secure chaperone spot.
- All chaperones must register for WCPSS approval for the 2019-2020 school year.