Dear Cedar Fork Parents,
Welcome to the start of the 2019-2020 school year! Please find below the walker/biker guidelines:
- A walker/biker form must be completed each school year for students wishing to walk to/from school.
- Students must adhere to the following safety rules in order to maintain this privilege:
- Students must WALK their bikes across any/all intersections.
- Students walk their bikes once they arrive on Cedar Fork’s campus.
- Student pickup for walkers and bike riders is located on the side of the building near the bus loop. Students should not be picked up from the carpool area or office. Photo ID should be shown when picking up students.
- Parents must list any other individuals that they anticipate will be picking up their child on a regular basis. Students must be of middle school age in order to pick up a CFES student.
- Administration reserves the right, on a case by case basis, to review and permit individual 5th grade students to walk home alone.
- After completion of the walker form and permission by the administration, a walker tag will be attached to your child’s backpack. ONLY those students with a tag will be allowed to exit through the walker door.