College Application Fee Waivers

  •  THIS document explains how a student goes about obtaining a fee waiver if they used a fee waiver to take the SAT or the ACT. 
    If a student used a waiver for their SAT, college board issues the waivers electronically through their student portal.
    If a student has used a waiver using the ACT, Counselors can complete a document for the student.  That document is HEREOnce the form is completed, it is the student's responsibility to send the form to the college/university.
    If a student is currently eligible for a fee waiver but never used on to register to take the SAT and/or ACT they can use the NACAC fee waiver if the college they are applying to accepts it.  HERE, you will find that document.  The student needs to contact the admissions offices of the colleges to see if they accept this waiver. If the college accepts it then they can fill it out and give it to their counselor to be submitted.