Principal Message 9-14-17
Good evening parents. We are off to a fantastic start here at Mary E Phillips HS. We hope that you are seeing enthusiasm and positive energy from your child as the year begins. I’d like to get out a few important updates and announcements:
- Thursday September 21 is a teacher workday. There will be no school for students on that date.
- Ask your child to share with you what they have been doing in their LIFE class. Students are learning about their personalities and learning styles, as well as getting proficient at accessing their grades, emails, and other important electronic resources.
- Please be aware that daily attendance is essential to the success and subsequent graduation of your student. We want to see every student in attendance daily in ALL of their classes.
- Parents/family members can become a part of our PTSA by using the link at the top of our website. Please complete the form and send in with you child if you wish.
- Please be reminded of our school’s uniform dress code. If you need additional details, please use the dress code link on our website.
- We’d like to encourage parents to start checking your student’s grades, attendance, and assignments in powerschools. Please reach out to us if you are having difficulty accessing that information.
- The first set of interim reports will be sent home on Friday 9-15.