(1) box of 24 crayons (Crayola preferred)
(1) box of 10 broad line markers (Thick)- standard colors
(1) box 10 markers (Thin)- standard colors
(1) set of 16 watercolor paint set (Crayola preferred)
(1) plastic pencil case (no zipper pouch) please
(4) glue sticks
(2) Elmer’s liquid glue
(1) pair of child-sized headphones, NO EARBUDS
(2) boxes of tissues
(1 box) snack and/or quart sized zip lock bags
In our classroom we will be conducting snack as communication group, therefore we try to use very motivating foods. Because of this I ask that you send in a box of your child’s preferred snack foods in bulk and I will let you know when you need to send in more.
A complete set of extra clothes (shirt, pants, underwear, socks, and if possible a pair of shoes/flip-flops) to be kept at school. Be sure each piece is clearly marked with your child’s name. I will notify you when your child needs more extra clothes at school.
If your child wears diapers, you will need to send diapers and wet wipes on a regular basis throughout the year. I will notify you when your child’s supplies are running low.
Below is a list of items that we need throughout the year in our classroom. If you can donate some of these items, it would be greatly appreciated.
Paper plates, plastic silverware, straws
(1) ream of white copy paper
(2) bags of uncooked rice (to use in our sensory table)
toothbrush and toothpaste for grooming
(4) disinfectant wipes
Play dough, bubbles
White Card stock (1 ream)
Colored Card stock (1 ream)
Batteries (AA, A)
Letter sized Laminating Pouches (BJ’s has them at a good price)