HMS Yearbook Club
The new Patriot Yearbook Club is looking for dedicated, committed, creative, organized, enthusiastic 7th grade and 8th grade individuals who are willing to work as part of a team. Yearbook club members must be able to work with others, must be reliable, must meet deadlines, must put in extra work sessions outside of the regular school day and have after school transportation, must have parental consent to join club, must exhibit good behavior and follow the HMS expectations. Club members must also be dedicated to having fun and creating the best yearbook this school has ever seen! Members need to attend Yearbook Club Meetings the first and third Thursday of every month, during Encore - if Mrs. Nelson is tracked in.
If you believe you have the qualities described above, please complete the application process listed below. You could be on this year's Patriot Yearbook Club
- Applicants fill out the APPLICATION (you will need to log in with your HMS Google Account).
- Get the Teacher Recommendation Form for Yearbook Club (Part 2 of application process) from student services.
- Applicants give the teacher recommendation form to their Language Arts or Science teacher
- Those accepted by the yearbook club are notified.
* Applications are not valid without teacher recommendation form and applicant will automatically be ineligible to be on the Patriot Yearbook Club*
The Patriot Yearbook Club will include the following:
- Mrs. Nelson
- Twelve - 7th graders - 3 students from each track
- Twelve - 8th graders - 3 students from each track