Ready to Enroll?
- Log on https://wcpss.hrintouch.com. Passwords should be your Social Security Number (no dashes.)
- Select your plans. (You may select your Flexible Benefit Plans after Sept. 4 but you will not be able to select your State Health Plan option until Sep. 30)
- Complete your Smoking Attestation form (for 80/20 and 70/30 plans) to save on your State Health Plan premiums. (You will be able to do all of these activities from https://wcpss.hrintouch.com.
- Save your selections.
- Print your Subcriber Summary Report.
- Do not wait until the last minute to enroll. There are more than 800,000 employees in North Carolina who will enroll in benefits during this time. If you wait until Oct. 31 and need assistance, expect long hold times. The enrollment deadline will not be extended this year.
- Research your options and identify your plans of choice before you begin the online enrollment process.
- Save each time you make a plan selection AND each time you complete the wellness credit activity. Do not wait until the end of the enrollment process to save your choices.
- The choices you pick will NOT stick unless you SAVE them with a CLICK. Printing or taking a picture of your confirmation statement is also recommended.