Welcome and thank you for volunteering with the Character Education program for the 2017-2018 school year! All the materials you will need to implement this wonderful program at Laurel Park can be found here. Resources include:
- Volunteer Training PowerPoint
- Character Education Training Verification Form
- Online Calendar
- Book List (all grades)
- Volunteer Assignment by Classroom (coming soon)
Character Education Volunteer Training
In order to assist you in understanding your role and responsibilities as a Character Education Volunteer, please review this short PowerPoint training presentation. The training will provide you with all the necessary information you will need for a fun and successful year sharing character education with students.
PowerPoint Training Presentation: Character Ed Volunteer Training
After viewing the training, please take a few moments to complete the Character Education Training Verification Form located below. It is quick and easy!
Please complete the verification form after viewing the presentation. Verification Form
Character Education Schedule 2017-18 here
Character Education Online Calendar
We ask that all volunteers utilize this quick online calendar to reserve materials for the day and time of your scheduled lesson. To access the online scheduling calendar, please click here
- Follow the directions located in the lower left corner of the webpage to create your reservation.
- Be sure to list the character ed. trait, grade level, and teacher in the reservation title.
- List your name in reservation details under the "Who" section