RAMS Academy Expectations
All students are expected to conduct themselves in a manner befitting themselves, their home, school and community at all times. Therefore, all students must comply with the following rules:
- RAMS Academy Students will show respect for others and themselves through their appearance and behavior.
- RAMS Academy Students will come to class on time and be prepared to participate and learn.
- RAMS Academy Students will respect the learning environment and the rights of others to learn.
- RAMS Academy Students will take ownership for their learning and their future as is befitting of high school students.
- RAMS Academy Students will follow all WCPSS, RHS, Academy and classroom rules.
Be Respectful - to yourself, to each other, to the teacher, to the class, to your school
Be Accountable and Accept Responsibility - Have all materials for class, including any assignments due. Be prepared for discussions and test, take ownership of your actions.
Be willing to Make Good Choices - to give your best and create the personal conditions for a great future.
Be Safe - By making sure you are following school rules and procedures, and holding yourself and your peers accountable for a safe and orderly school environment.