4th Grade Supply List
- $6.00 for Time for Kids Magazine (Make checks payable to AES, one check for $12.00 is fine)
- $6.00 for NC Social Studies Weekly Newspaper
- A Trapper Keeper (single 3-ring, no double sided rings and without interior expanding pocket/files) or a 2 inch binder (trappers tend to hold up better during the year)
- A 1 inch, 3-ring binder for Social Studies
- 2 - plastic, 3-hole, 2 pocket folders (no clips or brads)
- 2 – boxes of regular pencils – NO mechanical or individual pencil sharpeners please!
- 1 – package of red ink pens
- 1 – pencil pouch with zipper (3-hold punched to go in your trapper, no pencil boxes please)
- 3 – packages of wide-ruled notebook paper (keep 1 at home)
- 3 – wide-ruled spiral notebooks
- 12 – individual writeable tab dividers
- 1 – package of cap erasers
- 3 – boxes of tissues
** Individual teacher supply list will go home the first week of school.
** Please label your child’s supplies.