AMS Student Device Expectations
Click below to access and download a copy of the AMS BYOD Contract to be turned into homeroom teacher (Contracts will not be accepted if modified).
*NOTE: This is not the Technology Consent Form. This form gives consent for the use of personal electronic devices at school.
*Only one contract, digitally or hard copy, needs to be turned in per/student.
- Students MUST have permission to bring a device to school
- Students AND guardians are required to sign the BYOD contract
- ONLY the owner of the device can touch...not a friend or a teacher
- Device for instructional purposes only
- AMS is not responsible for providing facilities to charge devices; devices are expected to be charged at home and put away after the battery loses its charge
- NO DEVICE USE ZONES: Bathrooms and Locker Rooms
- School Staff reserves the right to change procedures and storage of devices as needed