Carpool Regs. From DDMS Handbook
- Procedure is the same for morning drop-off and afternoon pick-up:
- As you enter the parking lot, please stay in line in the right-hand lane. This ensures that your child will be dropped off ONLY when along the curb in front of the school, and using the curbside door from your vehicle.No one should drop off their child on Dillard Drive, from inside the parking lot, from the inside lane, using the handicapped spaces, or up in front of the orange cone where cars are parked.
- Please move as far forward as possible as you move around, always advancing toward the orange cone.
- Encourage your child to be ready. Exit quickly in the morning and to watch for your car in the afternoon.
- Never leave your vehicle, or park your car at the curb while you come into the building.
- Students may arrive beginning at 7:45 am and are dismissed at 3pm.
- Carpool forms a single line in the inside lane (near the sidewalk.)