Transcript InformationSending your Transcripts with the Initial Application
- For colleges and universities in North Carolina, send your transcript using your CFNC account.
- For out-of-state colleges and universities, send your transcript via https://wcpss.scriborder.com/.
- Mid-year transcripts and reports will be uploaded into Common App on February 13th.
- If the application was not done using the Common App, then the student will request a transcript via CFNC or Scriborder. If the counselor gets a request from the college/university requesting a mid-year report, and a form is provided, the counselor will provide the report. The student is still responsible for submitting a transcript request via CFNC or Scriborder if the college/university requires it.
Final Transcript - to both Colleges/Universities
FINAL Transcripts will automatically process based on the school that was indicated on your Senior Survey.
- Approximate date for processing FINAL transcripts is June 28, 2019.
- In-State college students: Log into your CFNC.org account to track your FINAL transcript.
- Out-of-state college students: Final transcripts will be mailed to the out of state college indicated on your senior survey.
- NCAA members: If you have an NCAA account your FINAL transcript will automatically go to NCAA at the end of June.
- After July 10, students with questions should contact the Registrar at 919-773-3838 ext. 21927, if necessary.
NCAA Eligibility Center Transcripts for College-Bound AthletesAs long as you are registered through the NCAA Eligibility Center, MCHS will mail your final transcript to the Center. No further action is needed by the student-athlete.
Middle Creek Graduates Class of 2013 and Later
Please request your transcipt HERE