Information for Rising 9th Graders
This site is intended to help Students, Parents, Teachers, and Counselors of Rising 9th Graders prepare for the transition to Athens Drive High School. We are committed to working with all incoming 9th graders to ensure that the transition to high school is smooth and that students are placed in an academic environment that fosters success. Please use these documents to help students plan for 2020-2021 at Athens Drive. If there are questions, please do not hesitate to contact Student Services, the Dean of Students, or your Assistant Principal. All of the contact information is on the right-hand sidebar.
2020-2021 Student Registration Information
Below is Registration information for rising 9th-grade students for the 2020-2021 school year at Athens Drive Magnet High School.
- 2020-2021 Rising 9th Grade Course Registration Sheet
- 2020-2021 Course Selection Booklet (list of courses available to rising 9th graders)
- 2020-2021 ADMHS CTE Pathways and Course Descriptions
- Helpful course level explanations for rising 9th grade students use this document to determine the best placement in core classes at Athens Drive. These are general guidelines for choosing honors or other options.
- 2020-2021 Wake County Public Schools High School Planning Guide (Course Descriptions)
- HSCA Academy Course Selection Guide
- STEM Academy Course Selection Guide
- Graduation Checklist
- Directions for Using Powerschool to select courses: ENGLISH | SPANISH
- Video Directions for Selecting Courses (YouTube)
- 4 Year Graduation Plan Worksheet- use this document to plan your 4 years at Athens and to plan the courses you want to register for next year
If you are a class of 2024 (rising freshman) student who is currently at a charter school, private school, or homeschool, please click on this link to schedule an appointment to register for classes.
Dean of Students - Teresa Brown
Counselors by Alphabet (last name):
A-Di - Shernita Telfair
Do-La - Kendall Boothe
Le-Ri - Dean Wright
Ro-Z - Cheryl Hegarty
Assistant Principals by Alphabet (last name):
A-Di - Steve Katz
Do-La - Donti Coats
Le-Ri - Charles Morgan
Ro-Z - Andria Johnson