Our theme at Lockhart Elementary this year is "Reaching for High Expectations" and we are focusing on Expedition Behavior. So, as you see our pictures with mountains and hiking gear, know that we are climbing to reach our goals!
- Serve the mission and goals of the group.
- Be as concerned for others as you are with yourself.
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Support leadership and growth in everyone.
- Respect the cultures you contact.
- Be kind and open-hearted.
- Do your share and stay organized.
- Help others, but don’t routinely do their work.
- Model integrity by being honest and accountable.
- Admit and correct your mistakes.