The links & applications below are NOT ACTIVE until we know more about the 2020-21 school year. DO NOT turn in any paperwork or make any online payments for these, as we do not know the details or prices at this time.2020-21 Student Parking Application and Off-Campus Lunch Pass Application
(For an Off-Campus Lunch Pass a student must have passed all classes last semester and have all SCHOOL FINES cleared.)
1. Photocopy of the driver's license. COPIES WILL NOT BE MADE BY STAFF UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
2. Completed applications: (below)
- Student Parking Application signed by a parent.
- Off-Campus Lunch Pass Application (notarized OR a parent with photo I.D. must accompany the student with the application to AFHS for signature verification by our staff).
3. Payment: To expidite your wait during pass pick-up times, we suggest that you pay online using our Online Payment (OSP). You can print your RECEIPT and attach it to the application to bypass the cash/check payment line.
Otherwise you will need to bring Cash, Money Order, or Check (made out to AFHS) to the pass pick-up day.
Parking Pass - $XXX for the school year (replacement passes $XX). This fee decreases $XX each month, beginning October 1, 2020. Ask the front desk for current price.
Lunch Pass - $XXX for the school year, (replacement passes $XX). See front office for Lunch Pass.