2017-2018 Enrollment at Knightdale High School of Collaborative Design
We are currently scheduling appointments to register new students for the 2017-18 school year.
How to enroll at Knightdale High School of Collaborative Design
Visit the Wake County Schools Newcomer page to ensure that KHSCD High is your base school. It will provide a great deal of initial and important information: http://www.wcpss.net/newcomer/
If KHSCD High School is your base school, contact Student Services at 919-217-5350 to schedule an appointment.
You will need to bring the following:
- An original or certified copy of the student's birth certificate
- Proof of residence in the form of a current electric, city gas or city water bill, signed lease agreement, settlement statement or closing statement in the name of the parent(s) or court-appointed guardian with a closing date within 45 days (telephone, cable television bills and driver's licenses do not qualify)
- Immunization records
- If you and your family are residing in the home of relatives/friends, please call WCPSS Student Assignment at 919-431-7400, to determine the proper documentation needed.
- Withdrawal form from previous school, last report card or unofficial transcripts. If applicable, provide a current Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and psychological testing information.
- Photo identification of registering parent - MUST be parent on birth certificate
- Custody papers if applicable
A parent or legal guardian must accompany the student for registration. If you are not the parent or legal guardian of the student and the student is living with you, or if you are the student and wish to register yourself, please call WCPSS Student Assignment at 919-431-7400.