Notebook Table of Contents
40R Pre-Write and Rough Draft for How Democratic Was Andrew Jackson Paragraph
40L Cherokee Trail of Tears Notes
39R How Democratic reading/backside Documents 1-5
39L How Democratic was Andrew Jackson/backside documents LMNO
38LR The War of 1812 / Mr. Madison's War / the Second War for Independence
L&R 37 Thomas Jefferson's Legacy
R36 Louisiana Purchase / Lewis and Clark
L36 Presidents Adams and Jefferson Questions - see presentation for info and questions
R35 Unit 5 Overview (Essential Questions, Vocabulary Terms, etc)
L35 A sentence and drawing for each of the 10 vocabulary terms
R34 Hamilton-Jefferson Rap Battle Pre-Write
L34 Federalist/Democratic Republican Statements
R33 - none-
L33 Notes on Federalists and Democratic-Republicans
R32 Illustrations and Scenarios for the Bill of Rights
L32 Test Review (matching term with Bill of Rights Amendment #)
R31 Study Guide
* backside of L30 - R30 Bill of Rights Scenarios
L30 Bill of Rights and Questions
R29 Anatomy of the Constitution - QUESTIONS
L29 The Preamble / Articles of the Constitution / Checks and Balances
R28 Anatomy of the Constitution - the Articles
L28 Electoral College www.270towin.com
R27 The Constitutional Convention
R26 Wanted: A Just Right Government
L26 The Articles of Confederation PowerPoint Notes
R25 Unit 4 Vocabulary Terms
R24 Valley Forge Rubric
L24 Valley Forge Document Analysis Sheet
R23 Battles of the American Revolution (no L23)
LR22 The Declaration of Independence
R21 Unit 3 The American Revolution Essential Questions and Study Guide
Last item to be checked was L20 Debate Notes
To answer this question you and your teammates need to examine the following questions:
1. Is there a moral difference between passive and active euthanasia?
2. Religious Concerns: What are the positions of the Catholic/Christian churches? Islam? Judaism?
3. Is there a legal right to die?
4. Are the economic pressures in the American health system too great to safely legalize euthanasia?
5. Would legalizing voluntary euthanasia create a "slippery slope" to involuntary euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide?
Read beyond these to gain a fuller understanding of various issues and perspectives.