Business Advisory Board
Business partnerships add meaningful experiences that motivate students to enjoy their time in school, raise expectations for the future and strive to become college, career and citizenship ready for the 21st Century. Our BAB partnerships help to shape a successful future for our students and the local community.
Mission of the Business Advisory Board (BAB)The Wake STEM Early College High School Business Advisory Board serves as a strategic community support arm of the school. The BAB's mission is to support the STEM ECHS mission and the early college concept by:
- Advancing meaningful work-based learning experiences for students and teachers which align with the curriculum.
- Providing academic support through the weekly BAB Tutoring program
- Promoting the use of project-based learning and the engineering design process to address the National Academy of Engineering Grand Challenges of a Future Society
- Advocating for partnership and engagement between business and education communities..
- Scaling the Wake STEM Early College High School concept and growing innovative practices for business engagement in education.