The athletic program seeks to promote an ever-increasing growth of a type of interscholastic athletics which is educational in both objective and method and which can be justified as an integral part of the middle and high school curriculum.Girls and Boys Basketball and Winter Cheerleading are set to start November 17th. You must have a physical form turned in to Mrs Cross by November 11th.
Go Fan Digital Tickets for Athletic Events
Scan and save the QR Code to purchase digital ticket for games. Admission to sporting events is $6.00
QR Code - English QR Code- Spanish
- Visit dragonflymax.com and click the "log in/sign up" button.
- Click "Sign up for Free" then follow the prompts to create your Parent account with your own email address. Note: please do not create an account with your child's name or contact information-you will get the chance to add your child soon!
- Verify your account with the verification ID sent to your email address.
- Click "Connect to your school" to select "Parent" as your role and search for your child's school.
- After selecting your child's school, click "Join" to request access. An administrator at your school will approve your request.
- Click "Set up your children" and follow the prompt to add your children and fill out their participation forms (completed physicals etc)
Admission tickets for all games will be $6.00You must have a complete participation packet and a current physical to participate. Please submit participation forms to Mrs.Cross in the main office. Please see Mrs. Cross if you have any questions concerning Fall sports.Students must have a complete participation packet and a current physical to participate.Make sure you have all the required paperwork and physical completed. You will not be allowed to tryout without all the forms completed. So get that done now. The required Athletic Forms can be found under the ATHLETICS tab on the Carnage Website.On the day of tryouts, besides your paperwork, make sure you have athletic wear and sneakers to change into and bring a full water bottle.Athletic Eligibility Requirements 2022-23: NCDPI has made updates to the requirements for athletic eligibility for middle school students. Please see the attached Eligibility Requirements with updated eligibility information for the 2019-2020 school year. Please note the change in requirement for all rising 7th graders. All rising 7th graders must now meet all eligibility requirements. Prior to this change rising 7th graders did not have to meet eligibility requirements for the first semester of 7th grade. In addition, the course requirement has been updated and simplified. Students must now meet the requirement of earning passing grades in three core courses during the previous semester.