- Masks are required for all students (and staff) in the building when students are present.
- Directional hallways and stairwells are STILL in place
- Water fountains are still closed off. Please send a water bottle with your student. Their water bottles can be refilled throughout the day at our water refill stations throughout the building.
- If your student is sick, please keep them home and email Ms. Shore (firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional guidance. Students will need a doctor's note or a negative COVID test to return at this time.
- If your student becomes sick at school, you will be contacted and asked to pick your student up. You will sign your student out in the front office and then drive to the side of the building, labeled Care Center, to pick your student up.
- If your student is exposed to anyone with COVID-19 or diagnosed with COVID-19, please contact Ms. Shore as soon as possible.
- Phone: 919-266-8500 ext. 21132