WCPSS Virtual Academy
- Students will remain enrolled at their current school as assigned by WCPSS Student Assignment.
- Supports from Special Education Services will be provided by qualified teachers and related service providers.
- Students will continue to receive updates and services via their assigned school. These services include but are not limited to AIG, ESL, Intervention and 504 services.
- K-12 students & families who participate in the Virtual Academy will be permitted to participate in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities including athletics through their current school.
- Parents of students not currently enrolled in WCPSS should go to the Office of Student Assignment website for enrollment procedures prior to submitting an application for the WCPSS Virtual Academy. Once a student is enrolled in a school, the assigned school will provide families with the option to enroll in the WCPSS Virtual Academy.
CHECK OUT THESE LINKS FOR MORE INFORMATION
Wake County Virtual Academy Site, please see this link.
WCPSS Virtual Academy Open House
2020-2021 School Calendar