The official start of remote learning will start Thursday, April 9, 2020.
Every student should have received some form of communication from their teacher via email/on-line resource by this time. If you have not heard from your teacher, there is a good chance that your home contact or email address is not correct in PowerSchool. Please take this time to connect with each teacher to make sure they have your updated information.
WCPSS Remote Learning Expectations and Guidelines for Students and Families (as of April 6, 2020)
WCPSS Remote Learning Feedback Practices (Grades 9-11) (as of April 6, 2020)
WCPSS Remote Learning Feedback Practices (Grade 12) (as of April 6, 2020)
If you have requested a Chromebook, your homeroom teacher has tried to schedule your pick-up time. If you have not been in contact with your homeroom teacher, please email them to schedule a pick-up time.
- Chromebook pickup ONLY if your student requested a Chromebook, NOT internet access
- If you did not schedule a pick-up, this is not the day for you. You will need to communicate with your homeroom teacher or counselor to submit a request. Once this is completed, you will be notified of the 2nd round of technology distribution.
- To receive a Chromebook, parent/guardian must bring a picture ID
- Drive-thru service for technology pick-up. (We are asking that you remain in your vehicle)
- Cars must enter from the Creech Rd entrance (this is the regular carpool route) Cars will NOT be allowed to enter from the Rock Quarry Rd. entrance. Exit from the school will be Rock Quarry Rd.
Remote Learning Implementation
The weekly class schedule below have been created to ensure that Remote Learning provides continued learning and support opportunities for students and/or families while maintaining maximum flexibilty for teachers, students, and families. Please review the sections below for recommended student actions during the day.