You can request student transcripts and other records online. Some requests will incur fees. The fee schedule is listed on the start page of the order process.
The following records can be requested online:
- Transcripts/Immunizations for current students, and students who attended WCPSS within the past 5 years.
- Transcripts/Immunizations for students who attended WCPSS more than 5 years ago.
- We can provide documents to apply for a new social security card or for DMV.
- We do not provide copies of diplomas. We can provide Certification of Graduation documents; if grades are not needed.
Questions regarding a request that has already been submitted online:
- Current students, and students who attended WCPSS within the past 5 years: Contact your high school.
- Students who attended more than 5 years ago, student's who graduated or withdrew: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, phone (919) 431-7388.