Hello parents and families! This is Mr. Sherman here at Rolesville Middle School with a few important announcements and reminders.
1. Mrs. Warren, our AIG teacher, asked me to share that tracks 2-4 National Junior Honor Society Applications are due on Friday, March 24th and Track 1 on April 7th. See the NJHS site for more information.
2. I’m very excited to share that we were notified that we have received a grant that we recently applied for. The grant was to re-design physical space to create more collaborative and engaging areas within the school. The grant is for $45,000 and we will be using that to transform our library, as well as 6 classrooms. We are very excited about this opportunity and look forward to seeing it all come together.
3. Remember that next Friday, March 24th is an early release. This means that dismissal will be 12:30
4. If you know any rising 6th grade families who will be attending Rolesville next year please remind them of our rising 6th grade open house. This will be on March 23rd for Track 3 and 4 students and April 13th for Tracks 1 and 2. They will begin at 6:30. Students on traditional calendars and those who cannot make the designated date may come to either one of the open house’s.
5. Report cards will be going home next Friday for Tracks 2, 3, and 4.
Those are all of the announcements at this time. I hope everyone has a great weekend!