Hello parents and families! This is Mr. Sherman here at Rolesville Middle School with several important announcements and reminders. I apologize this did not get sent out on Friday.
1. The book fair was a huge success! As of last Wednesday sales were at $6,000. The book fair is still running online and will be open until February 23rd. As part of the book fair, Mrs. Morris was able to add several new titles to our Library Learning Commons. The PTA would like to say thank you to students and staff for supporting the book fair and to the parent volunteers who assisted with purchases, set up and tear down. The book fair would not have been possible without the help from these folks!
2. McDonalds Family night will take place tomorrow evening from 5 – 8 pm at the Roleville location. This is a fun and easy way to support the PTA. We hope to see you there.
3. Good luck to our Battle of the Books team. They have been working very hard and will compete this weekend at Apex Friendship HS. It begins at 8:30 and runs throughout the day. If you’re able to come by and cheer them on I know they would appreciate it. Thanks to teachers Mrs. Ryan and Mrs. Algee for leading this team.
4. Dates for our End-of-Year awards ceremonies have been scheduled. These dates have been posted via my Twitter account. You can follow me @RMSprincipal07
5. As we are getting into warmer weather we are reminding students of dress code. Please be sure your child is dressed appropriately and is following our school dress code. Students may be asked to call home for a change of clothes if there are concerns regarding dress code.
6. As another reminder, the school cannot be responsible for lost or stolen electronic devices. Devices are students’ responsibility and should be locked away or appropriately secured at all times.
Those are all of the announcements at this time. I hope everyone has a great weekend!