Did you know that your PTSA pays to keep the EGMMS athletic fields mowed? Did you know PTSA parents painted the Media Center, staff lounge and school hallways last summer? Did you know we provide over 2,000 breakfasts to honor roll students each year? Did you know we buy thousands of dollars of supplies that keep classroom projects possible? Did you know that EGMMS relies on PTSA to keep field trips and cultural arts going?
EGMMS needs PTSA help more and more every year.
Please help us by participating in fundraisers this Spring. For all of our kids, experiences at EGMMS are enriched by PTSA funds and volunteers. How you can help:
- Eat at City BBQ on March 30 and present the flyer attached to this mail. Flyer
- Encourage your student to participate in the Spring Fundraiser starting March 21. All items for sale are just 10$!!
- Use the Spring Fundraiser option to make a donation directly to PTSA
- The Spring Fundraiser orders will be due on 4/7/17 and the orders will arrive on 5/11/17
- VOLUNTEER to help in the fundraiser: we will need volunteers on April 7th, 8th and 9th to help process orders; we will also need volunteers on 5/11 for when the orders are returned to be distributed during 4th Block.
- We will also need volunteers on 5/18 for the Main Event that celebrates student participation in the fundraiser.
- Come to our next meeting April 6 at 6pm in the Media Center (and sit in chairs your PTSA bought!). We meet the first Thursday of every month at 6pm in the Media Center.