International Families   Spanish Language Resources   |   Chinese Language Resources   |   French Language Resources   |   Vietnamese Language Resources   |   Korean Language Resources   |   Arabic Language Resources   |   Hindi Language Resources


Center for International Enrollment

If you speak a language other than English and are enrolling a child new to Wake County Public Schools, please contact your base school. The base school will contact the Center for International Enrollment if needed.

If you have any questions, give us a call:

Center for International Enrollment
5625 Dillard Drive
Cary, NC 27518
Phone: (919) 431-7404
Fax: (919) 431-7462

Hours of Operation: Appointments are available Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. unless the Central Services building is closed.

What happens when I arrive at the CIE?

When you arrive you will check in with our Communication Specialist. The Communication Specialist will ensure that you have the documents you need to enroll your child in school. When that is completed, an Enrollment Specialist will help you fill out all the forms you will need to register your child and provide you with general information regarding public schools as well as answer questions you may have. While this is happening, your child will be tested to determine his or her level of English language proficiency.

What happens at the end of our appointment?

Once you have completed the enrollment process and your child has been tested, you will return to your base school with your enrollment documents. Please be aware that students assigned to some middle schools and most high schools may be required to make a separate appointment with the school’s guidance department prior your child beginning school. An Enrollment Specialist will assist you in making this appointment.

Required documents to enroll your child

  • A certified copy of you child's birth certificate
  • Proof of your Wake County address (current water, gas, or electric bill in parent's name, new signed lease, or offer to purchase agreement).
  • Photo ID of parent or guardian
  • Your child's immunization record (if available)
  • Academic records from previous schools (if available)
  • Any custody documents.


Driving: Central Services is located in the Crossroads I Building, 5625 Dillard Drive, Cary, NC 27518. The building is located between the intersections with Jones Franklin Road and Walnut Street. The facility is just south of the Crossroads Shopping Center.

From Durham, Chapel Hill, and all points West of Raleigh:

  • Take I-40 East, past the Airport exits and past the Wade Avenue exits
  • Take Exit 293
  • Immediately take Exit 293-A,
  • Follow the highway to Walnut Street, Exit 101-A.
  • At the top of the ramp, turn RIGHT at the traffic signal onto Walnut Street
  • Go three more traffic signals and turn LEFT onto Dillard Drive
  • Go 3/10 of a mile, just past the Columbus Avenue intersection (Holiday Inn on left)
  • Crossroads I is on the right.
  • Enter through the front door.

From Raleigh-Capitol Blvd., Wake Forest Road, Six Forks, Highway70/Glenwood Ave., all areas with easy access to outer Beltline:

  • Take Outer Beltline (I-440) to Jones Franklin Road Exit
  • Turn LEFT at top of exit ramp onto Jones Franklin Road
  • Take Jones Franklin to the intersection of Dillard Drive
  • Turn RIGHT onto Dillard Drive.
  • Go 3/10 of a mile.
  • Crossroads I is on the LEFT just past the Corning Road intersection. A Holiday Inn is across the street.
  • Enter through the front door.

From Sanford, Apex, Chatham County, southern Cary:

  • Take US 1 North
  • Take Walnut Street Exit toward Cary/Buck Jones Road
  • Turn RIGHT onto Walnut Street
  • At the third traffic signal, turn LEFT onto Dillard Drive.
  • Go 3/10 of a mile, just past the Columbus Avenue intersection (Holiday Inn on left)
  • Crossroads I is on the right.
  • Enter through the front door.

View Larger Map

Public transportation

Available Public Transportation Routes between Downtown Raleigh and Crossroads Campus

Links to Maps and Schedules

Triangle Transit (TTA) and C-Tran Routes:

  • Raleigh to Cary - TTA Route 305
  • Raleigh to Cary - TTA Route 303 Midday to C-Tran Route #6 to C-Tran Route #2
  • Cary to Raleigh - TTA Route 305
  • Cary to Raleigh - C-Tran Route #2 to C-Tran Route #6 to TTA Route 303 Midday
  • Cary to Crossroads - C-Tran Route #6 to C-Tran Route #2
  • Crossroads to Cary - C-Tran Route #2 to C-Tran Route #6