Arrive At 3:30
ROTC - Feight
Band - Minnick
Homecoming Court -Anderson, Atkinson
Football Team – Kirst
Swim Team – (Baywatch) Rosenberg
Feeder School groups
Clubs – Arrive at 3:40
Anime Club (Pokemon) - Riley
Athletic Training (The Waterboy) - Hall
Club Unifiy (The Lion King) - Bass
Film (Star Wars) - Cross
Yearbook (Toy Story) - Sutton
Classes – Arrive at 3:45
Freshmen (Pirates of the Caribbean) – Howe / Fitzpatrick
Sophomores – (Jurassic Park) – Culp / May
Juniors – (Up) – Loughridge / McCullough
Seniors– (The Wizard of Oz) – Cooper / Duncan
BE SURE TO BE ON WARREN AVENUE ON TIME!
Homecoming Parade Information and Guidelines
Thank you so much for joining in the spirit of Homecoming! Below you will find a list of guidelines for this year’s parade. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Marsha Anderson, or Celia Atkinson.
Marsha and Celia
1) 2-3 Students may hold a banner before the float announcing your club or class. If all of your students cannot fit on the float, they may stand behind the students holding the banner but they must stay within a rope barrier between the banner and the car of the float. No walkers can walk outside of this barrier. Other than the students holding the banner, the students within the rope barrier, the band, and ROTC, there are to be no other walkers.
2) Please be sure that your club/class posts their name somewhere obvious on the float.
3) Each club/class advisor must escort their group to the parade, monitor them during the line-up and parade, and make sure that all their materials are cleaned up after the parade.
4) Every group must be in line at their designated time or they will not be able to participate. (Line up order and times will be forthcoming.)
5) Advisors are responsible for checking the float for safety. No students shall stand on a structure on the float taller than four feet.
6) Advisors should keep all floats moving, stay in line, and keep all riders onboard the float until the police escort ends the parade in the faculty parking lot.
7) All floats can be decorated with anything that you can build, buy or borrow.
a. No motorcycles, horses, etc.
b. No candy, prizes, etc may be thrown to spectators.
c. No students may be excused from class to prepare for the parade.
8) Students must be dressed appropriately. If an outfit is inappropriate, the individual will not be able to participate in the parade.
9) No guns will be used as props (regardless of whether they are toys, water guns, etc.)
10) If a student acts in any way that is inappropriate, or in a way that sends a negative message, the student will not ride on that float.
11) Nothing will be thrown from the float before, during, or after the parade.
12) Please make sure that there is a removable part of your float (figure, prop, etc.) that can be placed in the gym following the parade to use as decoration for the Homecoming Dance on Friday night. Class and Club float winners will be announced at the Homecoming Game.
IF ANY OF THESE GUIDELINES ARE BROKEN, THE GROUP WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FOR THE FLOAT COMPETITION
The floats will be judged on the following –
2. Use of Theme (Movies / TV shows)
4. Class/Club Unity and Pride