Parking Application Information 2017-2018
Senior Parking Permits will be sold at the Senior Kick-off on Monday, August, 7 ONLY
beginning at 8:00 am. ONLY Seniors or their parents/guardians may apply for the parking
permit on August 7, 2017.
Junior Parking Permits will be sold on Tuesday, August 8 ONLY, beginning at 8:00 am.
ONLY Juniors or their parents/guardians may apply for the parking permit on August 8,
This year position numbers to submit parking application and the final selection of parking
spaces are both random draws. Therefore a position in line does not guarantee the best
What to Bring:
1. Photocopy of Valid NC Driver’s License (Driver’s permit is not sufficient).
2. Photocopy of Valid NC registration card for each vehicle.
3. $170.00 payment (cash, check or money order). Checks and money orders made
payable to Millbrook High School.
4. Signed copy of the “Millbrook High School Parking Regulations”.
5. Senior/Junior “Vehicle Registration Form”.
1. No applications will be accepted through the mail.
2. Incomplete or inaccurate applications will not be processed until all documents are
3. Make sure photocopies are done before coming. We will not make photocopies.
4. No one will receive a parking permit if fees & fines are owed. Check PowerSchools
prior to submitting application for parking permit for all fees & fines. Media fines are separate
and must be cleared in the Media Center. Cash payments only for fees & fines will be
processed on Tuesday, August 1 from 1:00 to 4:00pm and Thursday, August 3 from 8:00am to
5. Fines can be paid to Mrs. Patterson(Registrar’s office-room 224) or to Ms. Drabot
(Student Services) on Tuesday, August 1 or Thursday, August 3, 2017.
6. Wait List will be available in Room 205 beginning August 14 th, 2017.