STEM at Kingswood
Kingswood offers your child many opportunities to advance knowledge, confidence, and skills within the STEM program.
- Practical applications of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math.
- Interconnectedness of all disciplines.
- Student led Project-Based Learning.
- Students developing aptitudes of communication, collaboration, and critical thinking.
- Students solving complex real world problems.
- Preparing to excel in the global society.
- Integration of engineering design principles.
- Integration of outdoor learning with common core standards.
Participate in the Kingswood Outdoor Learning Blog: http://kingswoodoutdoorlearning.blogspot.com/
For more information, please visit Kingswood's STEM website.