Hodge Road is committed to teach every student in a rigorous, collaborative, and nurturing environment to ensure academic achievement.
- We believe that collaboration between all stakeholders in a child's education is valuable and necessary.
- We believe that academic growth is achieved by nurturing the "whole child" and addressing the academic, emotional, social and physical needs of our students.
- We believe in setting high expectations for student achievement and fostering the development of 21st century skills.
- We believe in celebrating our school's diversity and encourage an understanding of different cultures.
- We believe in providing differentiated instruction in order to accommodate the student's individual learning style and educational needs.